Out-of-the-box plugins to boost your workflow!
TomoSoft is a software developer in the Unity Asset Store who creates tools to interact with Raspberry Pi, and take your gameplay features to the next level and speed up your game development. Besides, they always come with clear and detailed documentation.
You connect sensors device (e.g. gyro, accelerometer, GPS, etc.) with Raspberry Pi, create scripts by referencing sample code in a purchased asset, then Sensor data from sensors can be used in games.
- Read 10 bytes of fixed data which can be freely formatted, from the Raspberry Pi using the USB Hid.
- Included PiHID Design Tips of how to change the script in the package.
- Get ready PiHID Quick Start for how to set up Raspberry Pi.
- Unity 2018.1 or newer
- Raspberry Pi 4(include Raspberry Pi Zero W) or higher
- Windows PC (Windows10)
For using an accelerometer present onboard the micro:bit, you write code in purchased assets into the micro:bit, create Unity scripts by referencing sample code in purchased assets. Thereby you can use the x, y, and z acceleration data of the accelerometer in your game.
- In the package Included the micro:bit code that obtains x, y, and z acceleration data from the micro:bit. You write this code to the micro:bit using Arduino IDE.
- Read accelerometer data from the micro:bit and transfer float 4-byte x, y, and z acceleration data to Unity by using BLE(Bluetooth low energy).
- Included the Unity 3D object ‘glasses’ and a Unity script example of describing how to get an acceleration data of the micro:bit in the package.
- Refer to ‘MicroBle Quick Start’ for how to set up the MicroBle In detail.
- Unity 2018.4 or newer
- Windows PC (Windows10) with Bluetooth low Energy Adapter
- BBC micro:bit
- Arduino IDE, for detail, refer to ‘Arduino IDE for MicroBle’ for how to set up the development environment.